Posted by khk
CMS Related Links
- Here’s pretty much everythink you want to know abour color: efg’s Color Page
- Marti Maria Saguer’s Little CMS color engine.
- Here’s Graeme Gill’s icclib, which’s main focus the the manipulation of ICC profiles. Graeme also has a small document he calls “What’s wrong with the ICC profile format?” on his page.
- Wolf Faust has IT8.7 targets for a pretty good price available. He also collects links to free CM systems at http://www.coloraid.de. And he’s written a CMS system for the Amiga. If you order a target from him don’t forget to request a floppy disk formatted for Linux (or MSDOS). By default he sends out Amiga formatted disks.
- The Behrmann site provides many informations around colour management on Linux, including actual news, tutorials, a CMS draft, the open source ICC Examin tool and a link collection.
- Here’s information about the (now dormant) Gnome gcmm. But even more important you can find information about the patent situation regarding CMS. The actual gcmm code can be found in the Gnome CVS repository.
- The Generic Color Management System (GCMS) has a focus on printing using ICC profiles.
- The SCARSE – Scanner CAlibration ReaSonably Easy is an attempt to create profiles. At this time only scanner profiles are supported.
- The IPhotoMinusICC project also creates scanner profiles. For both these profiling tools you need an IT8.7 target. So go and order one from Wolf Faust.